I've decided to move up the version number since a lot has been added and it's as good as completely up to date with vanilla.
As Cosmoteer 0.14.5 is coming soon this release is in a way a savepoint before compatibility changes are made.
As Cosmoteer 0.14.4 still has a few critical bugs not all new parts are fully implemented as intended but work just fine.
They only miss some higher level funcationality and more detailed tweaking. You won't notice much of a different except they won't crash.
- It appears ammostorage and swapping crashes have returned or were not quite fiexd yet. This causes crashes upon death with supply corridors.
- A bunch of other crashing issues have been avoided / removed for now but do exist.
- This involves bio armor which is functional but missing final adjustments
- New universal accelerator based weapons systems based on vanilla railgun. Developed into two main line of weapons types based on certain properties. See example post details (coming soon).
- New ship class parts in tech level 4
- expanded supply corridor part building options for more efficient space and side by side independent networks
- repair has been unlocked for all; this needs testing
- a lot more...
Previous relevant release notes 0.5.3RC1, RC1.2, RC2, RC3, RC3.7, RC4.
Download(2019 February 11 ) Not Compatible with Cosmoteer 0.14.3!
If you got a weak/old computer or have a low amount of RAM use this to replace the standard "mod.txt". This should allow you to load and play with Abh.