Welcome to the official Cosmoteer forum! Please follow these rules when posting:
- No impersonation or misrepresentation - Do not impersonate other users or staff members. Do not misquote or misrepresent the words of someone else.
- No offensive posts or usernames - Anything that a reasonable person may find offensive.
- Use appropriate sections - Use the best section for your thread which fits the topic.
- No Spamming or "post farming" - Do not spam threads or spam comments without constructively adding to the conversation.
- No harassment - No harassment (including and especially sexual harassment) of users, no matter what circumstances. Cursing at someone constitutes harassment.
- No Gorey/Sexual/Scary content - Anything that contains gore or is sexual in any way and/or scary (such as screamer links) is strictly prohibited.
- No advertising - Cosmoteer-related links are okay (such as tournaments and other events).
- No spamming @mentions - Do not spam mentions of users in posts.
- No hijacking threads - Do not post in an existing thread and change the topic. If you're having an unrelated issue, start a new thread.
- Keep debates civil - Be respectful of others' opinions and viewpoints.
- Tech Support posts: If you're having a problem playing the game and need tech support, please save yourself and us some time by first checking the support F.A.Q to see if your issue already has a known solution.
- Idea & Feature Request posts: Before suggesting a feature, make sure it's not already on the roadmap.
- Do not harm or threaten anyone -- Do not DDoS, DOX, or in any way harm another member. Do not threaten to do any of those things.
- Do not post content made by others without their permission. If someone else makes a ship, mod, or anything else, do not re-post it without their permission, even if you have modified it. That's copyright infringment, plain and simple.
- Do not "necropost" in discussions that have not had a reply in over a month unless you have good reason to believe that your reply will be of interest to the original participants (i.e., you figured out how to fix a bug) or you have good reason to need to get the attention of the original participants (i.e., you want to report a bug to a mod author). It is almost always preferable to start a new thread instead. (Discussions that have been stickied by moderators are an exception to this rule; it is okay to reply to those discussions at any time as long as your reply is otherwise on-topic for the discussion.)
By posting in this forum you automatically agree to these rules. Violating these rules may get your account suspended or banned. These rules can be changed at anytime without notice.
BEFORE POSTING IDEAS FOR NEW FEATURES:
Cosmoteer has a Trello roadmap so that you can see all the future features I'm planning! You should read it before posting a new idea to make sure your idea hasn't been already suggested, or if it has already been suggested, that you're adding new details to the idea.
The Trello is divided into four boards:
Please note that you can vote on things in the roadmap to let me know what you want the most.
Staff Complaints: If you are having a serious and legitimate issue with a staff member, please fill out a complaint using this form. (Rules that staff agree to follow are listed at the top of the form.)