UNITED EARTH GOVERNMENT
” Ad Astra per Aspera”
• The current UEG year is 2574
• Official Language: English and Galactic Standard
• Population: 75 billion people
• Military Size: 2 billion active members
• Naval Power: 1,500 Ships ranging in age
• Current Leader: Prime Minister Danika Rubin
• Military Leader: Lord of Admirals Jacob Snow
• Intelligence Leader Admiral Heidi Osborne
• Currency: Credits or CR (Digital currency)
Territory of the United Earth Government
The UEG is comprised of eighteen systems spread across two quadrants in the G-S16. The Colonies can range from heavily defended worlds sparkling with life to small habitats struggling to survive based on the few resources they have.
The territory section is broken down into a territory map and the systems shown on it. The systems have their respective planets listed below the system description.
92% of all planets are protected by Orbital Defence platforms, interdiction, and navy ships. The amount of these assets per planet is not the same as the most important colonies are defended the most. Outer colonies like Biko which has since been a low priority do not have any defences or very limited ones at most. This is soon to be not the case anymore because of a new leadership and projects.
[For planets see link below]
Government and Laws
The UEG is a democratic government that relies on political parties to run for office and select a party head that becomes the Prime Minister of the UEG. The UEG is also socialist Democracy. The current Prime Minister is Danika Rubin. Elections will soon be up and coming.
The government is based on a four-tier system. Federal which is the top government authority, then colonial which reports to federal but oversees its own colonies, state/provincial government which controls each province or state a planet has, and finally municipal which oversees cities and towns.
The Charter of Rights and Freedoms exists to make sure every person in the UEG is equal regardless of race, heritage, creed, free speech, and political views. Along with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, there is another charter called the Humanitas moralis. The Humanitas Moralis charter defends many things, but mostly it enshrines the individuality and validity of each human life. Also in the charter, it states that the use of clones and humans for work is highly unethical and results in imprisonment.
• KSI attacking UEG forces and attacking civilian targets
• Razor Cultists (Terrorism)
• UDM @KrankysFirebrand48 (Humanitas Moralis Violations)
• Blood Cult @Drakador_Chaos Attacking UEG forces
• Nordic Sciences @Namek (Humanitas Moralis Violations)
• Liang Dortmund Corporation (Humanitas Moralis Violations)
• Gao Liberation Force (Terrorism)
• United Rebel Front (Terrorism)
• Akyraté @sarbayk Attempting to destroy a civilian population centre
• UNO @Brank Attacking UEG Assets
• Syndicate Alliance
• Terran Empire @Damian12612 Conducting illegal and hostile operations in UEG claimed territory
• Crimson Imperium @kola2134
• Unralith @Super_Mapper
• U̶n̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶F̶a̶r̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶I̶n̶s̶t̶i̶t̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶@̶J̶a̶c̶k̶y̶b̶o̶y̶5̶4̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
• GBE @KrankysFirebrand48 Joint operations, trade, and tech development.
• Union of Judgment
• VWP Space Foxes
• S̶A̶S̶ ̶@̶H̶M̶S̶-̶H̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
• Parus Republic (Canadian Space Command just re-branded)
• Vanguards @Dokkisse
Treaties and Trade
• I̶G̶M̶ ̶@̶R̶o̶m̶a̶n̶d̶o̶0̶7̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
• ̶C̶r̶y̶s̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶B̶o̶i̶s̶ ̶@̶A̶l̶t̶r̶a̶x̶i̶a̶ ̶U̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶r̶g̶y̶.̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
• R̶e̶v̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶@̶T̶h̶e̶̶D̶e̶v̶i̶l̶̶I̶n̶c̶a̶r̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
• D̶u̶r̶o̶c̶o̶ ̶G̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶@̶w̶h̶y̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶P̶e̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶a̶t̶y̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
• M̶I̶S̶E̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶i̶p̶l̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶I̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶)̶
Human colonies range from utilitarian metropolitan mega cities to frontier colonial villages and are sometimes run by powerful AI.
Medical Care is provided to all with flash cloning being available for organs as well as a unified medical database for most of the UEG's populations. Most deadly sicknesses such as cancer have been eradicated.
A lot of the labour process is automated allowing for more relaxation amongst citizens.
Driverless cars are a common sight, allowing for quick and easy travel due to their hydrogen engines. These cars also have a driving mode so you can physically drive. Spaceports as well as civilian liners are used to ferry civilians between worlds.
Popular culture exists in the forms of music, films, and books.
The UEG Economy is a highly developed mixed market economy. Focusing on agriculture, manufacturing, mining, terraforming, trade, and shipbuilding. Large agricultural planets like Harvest as well as normal tracts of farmland spread across the colonies make up the bulk of food supplies for the UEG.
Resource mining is done by extracting precious metals, ores, and other naturally occurring substances directly from planets or asteroid fields. Mining worlds are usually largely uninhabited due to large amounts of automated machinery. It is sometimes a common sight to see small towns for the mine workers and their families.
Shipbuilding is performed by both military shipyards, defence contractors, and civilian companies. The classes of ships being built across the UEG can range from small civilian sloops to large military craft.
Manufacturing is done by civilian companies producing the goods needed for everyone in their day-to-day lives. Some of these companies are listed below
Companies and Corporations
These corporations play an important role in keeping the UEG alive and functioning. Not everything is run by the government. These companies provide a plethora of jobs across the UEG in a multitude of different business types.
[For corporations and companies see below]
The UEG was formed when humanity first left Earth to form other colonies. It was relatively peaceful time which lasted s until a handful of skirmishes had broken out that ultimately led to the defeat of the opposition due to a united colonial military pushing them back.
After this, peace once again settled on the UEG for quite some time as sub light engines became a reality allowing humanity to branch out and locate new planets to claim as their own. after years of lasting peace conflict broke out as rebel groups started forming and wanted out of the UEG due to the treatment of outer colonies. Small battles eventually grew to an all-out insurrection causing the deaths of tens of thousands.
With the emergence of the Covenant holy empire in 2525, they declared humanity a vermin, who were unfit to walk the path of their so called gods. This war which would become known as the Great War, or the Human Covenant War would be the largest war humanity has ever fought in, with causalities in the billions because of the genocidal campaign the Covenant employed.
In 2552, during the first battle for Reach, the initial Covenant strike group was decimated by the large UNSC presence on the world. It wasn't until the Covenant employed their energy lance weapons which wreaked havoc on the defending human ships around the planet. Now humanity had one final stronghold left. A bastion of hope. Earth.
Long before the Human Covenant War began, the UEG had first contact with an alien race already. The Syndicate, or at the time they thought were pirates using heavily modified ships due to the armament they had carried had attacked a the UNSC Borden FFG-056 and eventually destroyed it after many hours of battle.
Small skirmishes such as these became common in the early years of the war until the Syndicate disappeared once again.
A few years after the Great War, the Syndicate returned. This time with large invasion fleets to raid colonies for supplies due to the vast amount of resources they had used up. The worlds they inhabited littered with mega cities and smog from industry. These larger fleets and invasion forces had attacked multiple outer colonies with quick precision. The UEG however was ready. With a newly outfitted navy the UNSC was able to mass at strong points to push back the enemy.
During this time the outer colony world of Gao had been raided for material and its evacuating population slaughtered by the Syndicate invaders. This devastating attack would have the UNSC deploy a counteracting force to take back the planet. Many marine regiments were deployed planet side and worked with the surviving local army forces to push back the invaders.
"Those new Four-forties sure make a large boom. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that." - PFC Samantha Noh after a barrage of artillery fire rained living hell for days on an entrenched Syndicate position.
The so called liberation of Gao would spark a large political debate over if the UNSC could properly defend outer colonies with success after the destruction of the planets infrastructure and population. Those apart of the Gao Provincial Government would voice their complaints strongly and eventually push for independence through violent acts fueled by a blind rage.
" By Sea, By Land, By Stars"
The United Nations Space Command is the military and exploratory arm of the United Earth Government. The UNSC’s sphere of influence is vast, as an armed force, scientists, colonizers, peacekeepers, and explorers.
The United Nations Space Command was first formed in 2159 as a response to the second emerging space race. This time with vessels that could travel long enough to reach Mars and the moons of Jupiter. It was here that the first operational force was planned to defend Earth against rising tensions from the terrorist groups fighting each other over disagreements. In 2160, the first iteration of the now famous Orbital Drop Shock Troopers was deployed to stop the fighting on Mars threatening an Earth mining company. Although the fighting stopped later in the year before terrorism made its way to Earth and started the Rainforest Wars which some call the Third World War due to the number of countries fighting the threat of terrorism. As soon as the Rainforest War conflicts were ended the interplanetary war began as entire Jovian Moon colonies under Earth's control were cut off by the same two waring terrorist groups who began these conflicts. When the family in charge of one of the terrorist groups was killed in the final years of the war by the UNSC bombing most of the small colony on the moon they were living on which raised some ethical questions, the fighting decreased as the other terrorist group began to surrender peacefully.
After this short waring period, peace was settled amongst the UEG for quite some time and in this down period, the UNSC became in charge of sciences and development of better technologies and ways to travel space. Until the Insurrectionist conflict began in the late 2440s, the UNSC was very ill-equipped to engage in space combat as the romanticization of spacecraft at the time was heavy. Because of this new conflict, ships had become better and more common sight amongst the vast reach of human influence.
Other names for the UNSC include the United Nations Space Command Defence Forces or the United Nations Space Command Armed Forces. These names are used for official documents for the most part.
The highest operational command organisation of the UNSC, High Command (HIGHCOM) concerns itself with the deployment and command of all UNSC forces, ships, facilities, and equipment. High Command sets operational goals, and divides resources between individual commands.
Unified Ground Command
Unified Ground Command, also referred to as UNICOM, is one half of HIGHCOM's two prime command subdivisions. UNICOM commands the planetary operations of the UNSC Army, UNSC Marines, UNSC Air Force, and UNSC SOCOM. UNICOM's missions involve, disaster relief, ground combat operations, reconnaissance, and numerous other ground operations.
Naval Command, better known as NAVCOM, is the organisation responsible for the day-to-day operations of the UNSC Navy, delegating command operations, setting naval policy, and assigning resources. NAVCOM is largely administrative, with its subordinate command, FLEETCOM, being the major combat command.
Office of Naval Intelligence
" Semper Vigilans"
The Office of Naval Intelligence us the UNSC’s primary intelligence agency. Its stated mission is the gathering, and execution of intelligence against foreign and domestic threats. ONI's intelligence network has protected the UNSC from many threats. ONI has two primary commands. The Prowler Corps are responsible for the recruitment and training of Prowler personnel, and the maintaining and deployment of ONI operated Prowlers. The second primary command is the Signal Corp. This command focuses on signal intelligence, intercepting enemy signals, and decrypting them.
Section Zero oversees internal affairs and investigations within the Office of Naval Intelligence.
Public Information and Morale. This section is responsible for creating propaganda advertisements to be displayed in public sectors.
Section Two is responsible for all Military Intelligence. The Signal Crop is woven into Section Two with its signal’s intelligence skills.
[Waypoint file corrupt]
[Waypoint file corrupt]
UNSC Battlegroups and Fleets
Naval Special Warfare Fleet
Battle Group Victory
Battle Group Dakota
Battle Group Juliet
Battle Group Rhino
Battle Group Quebec
Battle Group Stalingrad
• The second American civil war happens. 2080
• UEG is founded alongside the UNSC 2159
• Jovian Moons Campaign 2160
• Rainforest Wars begin in 2161
• Interplanetary War begins 2164
• Shaw-Fujikawa Trans light Engine is created in 2291
• First colony ships leave the Solar System and Earth behind 2362
• First contact with the Syndicate 2485
• Insurrectionist war begins 2494
• OPERATION Trebuchet and CATAPULT begin 2513 (Ongoing counter-insurgency operations)
• Covenant War begins 2525
• Covenant War ends. The UEG rebuilds 2552
• Shielded vessels are now introduced throughout the fleet 2553-2554.
• The colony of New Harmony is discovered. 2554. It would take some time before the colony was fully established
•The Parangosky Act is created to stop the creation of military ships by unauthorized contractors due to the events of the Liang Dortmund Corporation skirmish 2555
• UEG Syndicate War 2558
• Many destroyed planets are re-established and terraformed back into a habitable state 2555-2565
• The United Earth Government encounters the United Farron Institute 2568
• The United Earth Government encounters IMG in 2568
• Gl&M Non-aggression pact is signed
• KSI conflict begins and ends in a little over a month in 2568
• Galactic British Empire is encountered in 2568
• Public Denunciation of Nordic Sciences for their crimes against humanity 2568.
• Blood Cult Attacks begin in 2568
• Razor Cultists are formed in 2568
• Old naval vessels are retired 2568
• SAS conflict begins 2568
• Operation FOOLS GOLD begins 2568
• Project Prometheus is announced in 2568
• Tribal-Class Battlecruisers are launched in 2569
• The creator of the Stars magazine, one of the most influential magazines in our time dies in 2569
• SAS peace treaty is signed in 2569
• OPERATION SKULL RAIN is executed in 2569
• Everest is publicly announced in 2569
• New Harmony system is fully established in 2570
• GL&M Non-aggression pact is abandoned
• Defence of New Harmony 2570
• VWP Diplomatic Relations 2570
• Operation Dual Jury begins with GBE 2571
• Anti Slaver Operations against UDM 2571
• The MA5 service rifle is replaced by the MA6 line of service rifles 2571
• Colonization of Madrigal and its Defence 2572
• The Everest-Class Supercarrier is complete 2572
• Prime Minister Kevin Fournier passes away due to old age near the end of 2573. Deputy Minister Danika Rubin takes his place as acting Prime Minister
• Danika Rubin wins the federal election and introduces the Trebuchet Act granting those who want to leave the UEG to do so but at a cost. Losing protection from whatever lurks in the cosmos. This act would become very popular in the Inner Colonies and would pass in early 2574
• C8 GA-TL3 Longsword Interceptors are introduced 2574
• Nelson Snow is promoted to Lord of Admirals after the honourable Terrance Hood retires 2574
• UEG - Syndicate War ends after seventeen years of fighting 2575
• Madrigal is fully established in 2582
• The C7 GA-TL1 C7 GA-TL2 Longsword fighters class is decommissioned due to age and new fighter advancements after seventy years of service. New generations like C8-GT-TL3 completely replace the GA-TL1 and GA-TL1 in service. 2583
• The hit flip music group "Gilgamesh" has their first debut album 2584
• Colonization of the system Rosetta I begins 2585
New Ships Link
Refit and Rearmament Station
Simulated War Games
Graveyard of Giants