UNITED EARTH GOVERNMENT
The UEG is comprised of 4 Medium-sized systems in the G-S16 Galaxy. These systems are broken into the inner and outer colonies.
Epsilon Eridani system
21,789,456,320 billion people
Official Language: English and Galactic Standard
The UEG also has other languages spoke throughout it which include but are not limited to:
- Indian languages
Capital City: Ottawa
Home to the Halifax Shipyards. One of the biggest military shipyards in the entire UEG.
Earth, the rich and industrialized homeworld. Orbital guns and a powerful defensive fleet protect it from all that threatens the UEG's way of life.
Home to the Lunar Naval academies.
The planet itself is the home of large gas mining operations, while its bountiful moons are filled with industrial habitats and military research labs designated as Io.
One of the first planets colonized by humanity during the colonization period. Once a red rock is now flourished with an earth-like environment due to terraforming.
Capital City: Sydney
The homely world of Green Isle is a large civilian-populated pleasure world with few military assets. known for its beaches caked in white sand, or its dense pine forests. Large resorts also dot the world.
Home to the farthest listening post in UEG home space as well as a few civilian research stations.
Capital City: Gladsheim
The large agricultural world of the UEG. The farthest colony away from earth. Its rich fields and crops help fuel the UEG with food and resources. Due to its importance, it is protected by some orbital platforms.
Capital City: New Alexandria
Reach has some of the largest military presence within the UEG besides the homeworld itself. Home to military schools, shipyards, training grounds. Rumour has it that it's also home to classified projects.
A rich ocean world filled with archipelagos around the planet. known for its golden oceans due to the sun hitting the waves.
Capital City: Perth
Planetary neighbor to Harvest. It is home to ancient Latchkey findings that accelerated the UEG ahead. No terraforming was needed upon its discovery in 2429
A dwarf planet home to ONI bases, ranging from orbital facilities and deep underground ones.
An industrial planet, home to shipyards and other manufacturers. Large civilian population centers also dot the world. The last planet left to still have terraforming operations.
Mining Moon orbiting Biko
Home to old mining facilities that have since gone inactive.
Capital City: Casbah
A large economical hub, rich with businesses and large beautiful landscapes, city’s hug the coastline of this world.
Capital City: Jericho
Its capital city sits by the ocean, lushes jungles, and humid climates are home to this world.
Capital City: Elysium city
Capital City: Ciudad de Arias
Destroyed by glassing
Capital City: Durban
Destroyed in glassing
Sigma Octanus IV
Capital City: Côte d'Azur
Home to tons of seaside cities and lush jungles in some areas.
Capital City: New London
Home to mostly European descendants. It is also one of the newest planets colonized.
Capital City: Venezia
Currently controlled by Gao republic. This world is one of the only independent insurrectionist worlds after the UEG forces guarding it were attacked and citizens loyal to the UEG murdered. The Gao Liberation Force is its current armed forces. The Office of Naval Intelligence recommends a full declaration of martial law to quell terrorism on Gao's soil.
Capital City: New Ottawa
New Ontario, was majorly colonized by Canadians when humanity first started colonizing space. The main continent's coastlines are home to many fisheries and maritime shipyards.
Government and Laws
The UEG is a democratic government that relies on political parties to run for office and select a party head that becomes the Prime Minister of the UEG. The UEG is also socialist Democracy. The current Prime Minister is Kevin Fournier.
The government is based on a four-tier system. Federal which is the top government authority, then colonial which reports to federal but is in charge of its own colonies, state/provincial government which controls each province or state a planet has, and finally municipal which is in charge of cities and towns.
A charter of rights and freedoms exists and is to make sure every person in the UEG is equal.
Human colonies range from utilitarian metropolitan megacities to frontier colonial villages and are sometimes run by powerful AI.
Medical Care is provided to all with flash cloning being available for organs as well as a unified medical database for most of the UEG's populations. Most deadly sicknesses such as cancer have been eradicated.
A lot of the labor process is automated allowing for more relaxation amongst citizens.
Driverless cars are a common sight, allowing for quick and easy travel due to their hydrogen engines. These cars also have a driving mode so you can physically drive. Spaceports as well as civilian liners are used to ferry civilians between worlds.
Popular culture exists in the forms of music, films, and books.
The UEG Economy is a highly developed mixed market economy. Agriculture, manufacturing, shipbuilding, and trading all play large roles in keeping the UEG running.
Economy is currently in the expansion phase
Canadian Space Technologies
The largest space research company that focuses on civilian and some military space projects.
The main weapons provider for the UEG military.
Traxus Heavy Industries
Produces civilian-grade vehicles.
Jim Dandy Enterprises
Largest foodservice corporation
Produces farm equipment
Produces medicine and other medical supplies
The UEG was formed when humanity first left Earth to form other colonies. It was relatively peaceful times until a handful of skirmishes had broken out that ultimately led to the defeat of the opposition due to a united colonial military pushing them back.
After this, peace lasted for quite some time as trans light engines became a reality allowing humanity to branch out and locate new planets to claim as their own. after years of lasting peace conflict broke out as rebel groups started forming and wanted out of the UEG. Small battles eventually grew to an all-out civil war causing the deaths of millions.
At the height of this insurrectionist war, an alien alliance known as the Covenant had discovered the outer colony of Harvest. They wanted to take harvest for themselves due to the ancient alien relics they had found while scouting out the planet. They viciously attacked the colony thinking humanity was desecrating the holy relics they sought. This started a thirty-year-long genocidal war that almost caused humanity to the brink of extinction.
Eventually.` the Covenant was defeated and humanity had a chance to rebuild which began immediately. The war had caused humanity to come out as the alpha creating pathways to new more powerful technologies.
- China and Russia have their government abolished by the United Nations 2030 due to human rights violations.
- The second American civil war happens. 2080
- Jovian Moons Campaign 2160
- Rainforest Wars begin in 2162
- Interplanetary War begins 2164
- Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine is created in 2291
- First colony ships leave the Solar System and Earth behind 2362
- Razor Cultists are formed in 2489
- Insurrectionist war begins 2494
- OPERATION Trebuchet and CATAPULT begin 2513 (Ongoing counter-insurgency operations)
- First contact with the Covenant 2525
- Covenant War ends. The UEG rebuilds 2552
- Shielded vessels are now standard throughout the fleet 2553-2554.
- The Parangosky Act is created to stop the creation of military ships by unauthorized contractors due to the events of the Liang Dortmund Corporation skirmish 2555
- Many destroyed planets are reestablished and terraformed back into a habitable state 2555-2565
- The United Earth Government encounters the United Farron Institute 2568
- The United Earth Government encounters IMG in 2568
- Gl&M Non-aggression pact is signed
- KSI conflict begins and ends in a little over a month in 2568
- Galactic British Empire is encountered in 2568
- Public Denunciation of Nordic Sciences for their crimes against humanity 2568.
- Blood Cult Attacks begin in 2568
- Old naval vessels are retired 2568
- SAS conflict begins 2568
- Operation FOOLS GOLD begins 2568
- Tribal-Class Battlecruisers are launched in 2569
- The creator of the Stars magazine, one of the most influential magazines in our time dies in 2569
- SAS peace treaty is signed in 2569
- OPERATION SKULL RAIN is created in 2569
- Project Prometheus is announced in 2569
The United Nations Space Command makes up the UEG's military. It is also the exploratory, and scientific agency of the UEG. The military is based on several branches with a combined 2.2 billion personnel serving. The UNSC Armed Forces are broken down:
- Personal Command (In charge of promotions, transfers, and retirement of personnel)
- Office of Recruitment. Responsible for recruiting new members)
- Ordinance Committee
- Logistical Corp
- Office of Naval Intelligence (To some degree)
- Department of Doctrine and Training
- Office of Investigations ( In-charge 0f internal investigations and other investigations within the armed forces)
- UNSC Human Resources
- Testing and Evaluation Committee (In charge of collecting data concerning the testing and evaluation of UNSC crafts)
- Incident Response and Investigation Committee (In charge of dedicated to identifying and locating perpetrators as well as piracy)
- Archive Division ( Tasked with archiving and containing various relics of major events in human history)
- Naval Command
- Fleet Command
- Department of Commercial Shipping
- Prowler and Signal Corp
- Fleet Auxilary
- UNSC Merchant Marines
- Unified Ground Command
- Central Command
- UNSC Marine Corps
- UNSC Army
- UNSC Air Force
UNSC Naval Command
- UNSC Navy (2500 active ships)
- Spartan Operations (25 active teams)
- Naval Special Warfare Operations
Battlegroups and Fleets
- Home Fleet
- Second Fleet
- Third Fleet
- Fourth Fleet
- Fifth Fleet
- Sixth Fleet
- Seventh Fleet
- Naval Special Warfare Fleet
- Battle Group Victory
- Battle Group Dakota
- Battle Group Whisky
- Battle Group Rhino
- Battle Group Quebec
- Battle Group Stalingrad
The logistics corp employs people who are mainly on the autism spectrum due to their heightened perceptual skills, They watch satellite feeds scanning high-resolution images for suspicious objects or movements on battlegrounds for things that often go unseen.
Office of Naval Intelligence
The Office of Naval Intelligence or ONI is the intelligence branch of the UNSC. Its duties to serving the UNSC are military espionage, public morale, and special projects. Referred to as spooks by normal mainstream officers ONI agents and other personnel are regarded as a mystery in the military. Agents also operate under hard scrutiny and mistakes can lead to demotion or execution.
The Office of Naval Intelligence often operates independently from other military branches At times it contravenes the law and UNSC protocol to complete top-secret missions.
Branches of ONI
- Internal Affairs and investigations
- Military Intelligence
- Propaganda and Information
- Special Projects
- Section Four does not exist.
The prowler Corps operates the UNSC's stealth fleet.
Reap-X stands for Reverse Engineering and Prototyping - Xenotechnology. This is ONI's science division, reverse engineering discovered alien technology.
Canadian Space Command
The CSC is an independent task force that operates under the UEG. Canada has become a major asset to the UEG due to the shipyards and other industries it has. The CSC is in charge of monitoring its airspaces and security.
- KSI attacking UEG forces and attacking civilian targets
- Razor Cultists [Terrorism]
- UDM due to human rights violations @KrankysFirebrand48
- Blood Cult due to them attacking UEG forces. @Drakador_Chaos
- Nordic Sciences due to human rights violations @Namek
- Liang Dortmund Corporation due to human rights violations
- Gao Liberation Force [Terrorism]
- United Rebel Front [Terrorism]
- Akyraté @sarbayk
- United Faron Institute Trade @Jackyboy54 Joint military operations and trade. One of the UEGS's biggest allies.
- Kel'Thulian Covenant @Brank Joint operations, trade, and tech development. One of the UEGS's biggest allies - GBE and Union of Judgment @KrankysFirebrand48 Joint operations, trade, and tech development. One of the UEGS biggest allies
Treaties and Trade
Refit and Rearmament Station
Simulated War Games