UNITED EARTH GOVERNMENT
The UEG is comprised of 4 Medium-sized systems in the G-S16 Galaxy. These systems are broken into the inner and outer colonies.
Epsilon Eridani system
21,789,456,320 billion people
Official Language: English and Galactic Standard
The UEG also has other languages spoke throughout it which include but are not limited to:
- Indian languages
Capital City: Ottawa
Home to the Halifax Shipyards. One of the biggest military shipyards in the entire UEG.
Earth, the rich and industrialized home world. Orbital guns and a powerful defensive fleet protect it from all that threatens the UEG's way of life.
Home to the Lunar Naval academies.
The planet itself is the home of large gas mining operations, while its bountiful moons are filled with industrial habitats and military research labs designated as Io.
One of the first planets colonized by humanity during the colonization period. Once a red rock is now flourished with an earth-like environment due to terraforming.
Capital City: Sydney
The homely world of Green Isle is a large civilian-populated pleasure world with few military assets. known for its beaches caked in white sand, or its dense pine forests. Large resorts also dot the world.
Home to the farthest listening post in UEG home space as well as a few civilian research stations.
Capital City: Gladsheim
The large agricultural world of the UEG. The farthest colony away from earth. Its rich fields and crops help fuel the UEG with food and resources. Due to its importance, it is protected by some orbital platforms.
Captial City: New Alexandria
Reach has some of the largest military presence within the UEG besides the home world itself. Home to military schools, shipyards, training grounds. Rumour has it that it's also home to classified projects.
A rich ocean world filled with archipelagos around the planet. known for its golden oceans due to the sun hitting the waves.
Capital City: Perth
Planetary neighbour to Harvest. It is home to ancient Latchkey findings that accelerated the UEG ahead. No terreforming was needed upon its discovery in 2429
A dwarf planet home to ONI bases, ranging from orbital facilities and deep underground ones.
An industrial planet, home to shipyards and other manufacturers. Large civilian population centres also dot the world. The last planet left to still have terraforming operations.
Mining Moon orbiting Biko
Home to old mining facilities that have since gone inactive.
Capital City: Casbah
A large economical hub, rich with businesses and large beautiful landscapes, city’s hug the coastline of this world.
Capital City: Jericho
Its capital city sits by the ocean, lushes jungles and humid climates are home to this world.
Capital City: Elysium city
Capital City: Ciudad de Arias
Destroyed by glassing
Captial City: Durban
Destroyed in glassing
Sigma Octanus IV
Capital City: Côte d'Azur
Home to tons of sea side city's and lush jungles in some areas.
Capital City: New London
Home to a mostly European descendants. It is also one of the newest planets colonized.
Capital City: Venezia
Currently controlled by Gao republic. This world is one of the only independent insurrectionist worlds after the UEG forces guarding it were attacked and citizens loyal to the UEG murdered. The Gao Liberation Force is its current armed forces. The Office of Naval Intelligence recommends a full declaration of martial law to quell terrorism on Gao's soil.
Government and Laws
The UEG is a democratic government that relies on political parties to run for office and select a party head that becomes the Prime Minister of the UEG. The UEG is also socialist Democracy. The current Prime Minister is Kevin Fournier.
A charter of rights and freedoms exists and is to make sure every persons in the UEG are equal.
Human colonies range from utilitarian metropolitan mega cities to frontier colonial villages and are sometimes ran by powerful AI.
Medical Care is provided to all with flash cloning being available for organs as well as a unified medical database for most of the UEG's populations. Most deadly sicknesses such as cancer have been eradicated.
A lot of the labour process are automated allowing for more relaxation amongst citizens.
Driver less cars are a common sight, allowing for quick and easy travel due to their hydrogen engines. These cars also have a driving mode so you can physically drive. Spaceports as well as civilian liners are used to ferry civilians between worlds.
Popular culture exists in the forms of music, films and books.
The UEG Economy is a highly developed mixed market economy. Agriculture, manufacturing, shipbuilding, and trading all play large roles in keeping the UEG running.
Economy is currently in the expansion phase
Canadian Space Technologies
The largest space research company that focuses on civilian and some military space projects.
The main weapons provider for the UEG military.
Traxus Heavy Industries
Produces civilian grade vehicles.
Jim Dandy Enterprises
Largest food service corporation
Produces farm equipment
Produces medicine and other medical supplies
Humanity began on Earth. From our earliest days, we fought, war after war. Civilizations came and went but war was always there. It swarmed over the Earth and there was no end in sight. In the midst of human's desire to shed blood, we accidentally stumbled upon the seeds of our salvation. A great hope, but humankind found something else as well. The seeds of our destruction. There were many sacrifices. Humankind was mired in meaningless conflict and endless bloodshed leaving the great Earth eternally scarred. Finally, humanity looked up from the dead, from the dirt and the dying to the stars. The idea of reaching out, yearning, seeking a new horizon in finding a new space to grow and prosper. For the first time, all of humankind was united in a shared vision, a common goal. You see Earth had become too small, with too many souls and so little a world. So humanity Sought other worlds. Worlds where humans could escape the addiction to destruction.
Humanity spread across the system it was in, claiming, discovering all it could maximizing its reach. With the little freedom, humans had found there was little time till it got out. The worlds discovered were never enough. Never enough to satisfy the age-old instincts. Speed and distance were never enough to outrun our past. Ancient squabbles, old resentments reemerged. History began its terrible reputation.
Once again man fought man.
Like a virus, war was always lurking inside. No matter how hard humanity tried to suppress it, it just fought harder to get out. It always got out.
Humankind had always looked to the stars, to the heavens for answers.
The insurrection was one of the UEG's and UNSC's darkest times. a collective group of terrorists who wanted to have their own way of life saw that the UEG was unfit for them, which caused a twenty-year-long war that ended after a new threat came. The emergence of a common enemy. The KSI hurtled themselves into UEG territory which led to ultimately their destruction.
The Human-Covenant War
A group of genocidal aliens tried to destroy humanity, in the name of their gods. Nothing remains of what they once were except small remnants pushed to the far reaches of the galaxy.
- China and Russia has its government abolished by the United Nations 2030 due to human rights violations.
- The second American civil war happens. 2080
- Jovian Moons Campaign 2160
- Rainforest Wars begin 2162
- Interplanetary War begins 2164
- Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine is created in 2291
- First colony ships leaves the Solar System and Earth behind 2362
- Razor Cultists are formed 2489
- Insurrectionist war begins 2494
- OPERATION Trebuchet and CATAPULT begin 2513 (Ongoing counter insurgency operations)
- SPARTAN II Program begins 2517
- First contact with the Covenant 2525
- SPARTAN III Program begins 2531
- Covenant War ends. The UEG rebuilds 2552
- Spartan IV Program begins 2553
- Shielded vessels are now standard throughout the fleet 2553-2554.
- The Parangosky Act is created stopping the creation of military ships by unauthorized contractors due to the events of the Liang Dortmund Corporation skirmish 2555
- Many destroyed planets are reestablished and terrraformed back into a habitable state 2555-2565
- The United Earth Government encounters the United Farron Institute 2568
- The United Earth Government encounters IMG in 2568
- Gl&M Non aggression pact is signed
- KSI conflict begins and ends in little over a month in 2568
- Galactic British Empire is encountered 2568
- Public Denunciation of Nordic Sciences for their crimes against humanity 2568
- Blood Cult Attacks begin 2568
- Old naval vessels are retired 2568
- SAS conflict begins 2568
- Operation FOOLS GOLD begins 2568
- Tribal-Class Battle cruisers are launched 2569
- The creator of the Stars magazine, one of the most influential magazines in our time dies 2569
- SAS peace treaty is signed 2569
- OPERATION SKULL RAIN is created 2569
- Project Prometheus is announced 2569
The United Nations Space Command makes up the UEG's military. It is also the exploratory, and scientific agency of the UEG. The military is based on several branches with a combined 2.2 billion personnel serving. The UNSC Armed Forces are broken down:
- Personal Command (In charge of promotions, transfers, and retirement of personnel)
- Office of Recruitment. Responsible for recruiting new members)
- Ordinance Committee
- Logistical Corp
- Office of Naval Intelligence (To some degree)
- Department of Doctrine and Training
- Office of Investigations ( In charge if internal investigations and other investigations within the armed forces)
- UNSC Human Resources
- Testing and Evaluation Committee (In charge of collecting data concerning the testing and evaluation of UNSC crafts)
- Incident Response and Investigation Committee (In charge of dedicated to identifying and locating perpetrators as well as piracy)
- Archive Division ( Tasked with archiving and containing various relics of major events in human history)
- Naval Command
- Fleet Command
- Department of Commercial Shipping
- Prowler and Signal Corp
- Fleet Auxilary
- UNSC Merchant Marines
- Unified Ground Command
- Central Command
- UNSC Marine Corps
- UNSC Army
- UNSC Air Force
UNSC Naval Command
- UNSC Navy (2500 active ships)
- Spartan Operations (25 active teams)
- Naval Special Warfare Operations
Battle groups and Fleets
- Home Fleet
- Second Fleet
- Third Fleet
- Fourth Fleet
- Fifth Fleet
- Sixth Fleet
- Seventh Fleet
- Naval Special Warfare Fleet
- Battle Group Victory
- Battle Group Dakota
- Battle Group Whisky
- Battle Group Rhino
- Battle Group Quebec
- Battle Group Stalingrad
The logistics corp employs people who are mainly on the autism spectrum due to their heightened perceptual skills, They watch satellite feeds scanning high-resolution images for suspicious objects or movements on battlegrounds for things that often go unseen.
Office of Naval Intelligence
The Office of Naval Intelligence or ONI is the intelligence branch of the UNSC. Its duties to serving the UNSC are military espionage, public morale, and special projects. Referred to as spooks by normal mainstream officers ONI agents and other personnel are regarded as a mystery in the military. Agents also operate under hard scrutiny and mistakes can lead to demotion or execution.
The Office of Naval Intelligence often operates independently from other military branches At times it contravenes the law and UNSC protocol to complete top-secret missions.
Branches of ONI
- Internal Affairs and investigations
- Military Intelligence
- Propaganda and Information
- Special Projects
- Section Four does not exist.
The prowler Corps operates the UNSC's stealth fleet.
Reap-X stands for Reverse Engineering and Prototyping - Xenotechnology. This is ONI's science division, reverse engineering discovered alien technology.
- KSI attacking UEG forces and attacking civilian targets
- Razor Cultists [Terrorism]
- UDM due to human rights violations @KrankysFirebrand48
- Blood Cult due to them attacking UEG forces. @Drakador_Chaos
- Nordic Sciences due to human rights violations @Namek
- Liang Dortmund Corporation due to human rights violations
- Gao Liberation Force [Terrorism]
- United Rebel Front [Terrorism]
- Akyraté @sarbayk
United Faron Institute Trade @Jackyboy54 Joint military operations and trade. One of the UEGS biggest allies.
IGM @Romando07 Trade
MISE @Fort_Master_Gustav Non aggression pact
GBE and Union of Judgment @KrankysFirebrand48 Joint operations, trade and tech development. One of the UEGS biggest allies
SAS @Avro_Lancaster Peace Treaty.
Crystal Bois @Altraxia Using the sun for energy.
Kel'Thulian Covenant @Brank Joint operations, trade and tech development. One of the UEGS biggest allies
Refit and Rearmament Station
Simulated War Games