This the light version while the full ship classes version will be a separate optional download of a different mod.txt
A years long overdue addition of bridges that were delayed for various reasons. This is a major release. Currently, the problems are game bugs getting in the way of the mod working perfectly as supposed to. Virtually all bugs from at least 0.14.11 still applies.
- A lot of new effects and animation are not working or are inflicted with a few game bugs. However, they do not impact on part function in anyway. So things work.
- Fusion beam: a game bug that makes it no longer use power.
- Proxy bug: Walt fixed something related to proxies (probably with crashes relating to destroyed parts) which now seem to be more broken than before. All parts using proxies to access other parts are potentially broken which includes all kind of supply and transfer parts: supply corridors, nodes, transporters etc..
- Due to unknown game bug the Tech5 bridge has been downgraded. It works just not having advanced features.
- Part repair with toolkits is not working due to storage issues. This is unfixable without having to edit all parts and no other mods would be able to use it.
- For unknown reasons (many guesses) supply corridors don't seem to work randomly with some parts (vanilla large thruster) for no apparent reasons. Likely a result of recent changes to proxy handling of the game.
- DeathByTargetProximity crashes. For unknown reasons this could cause crashes with gravity-, energy- mines. Escalayer, Fleet ballistic, Excalibur and anti-missile missile don't seem to crash, though.
Some re-organizations and moved resources.
See next post for more details
Download (2019 August 04 GMT 00:00)
For the full version use this to replace the standard light version with the full "mod.txt" version. This should allow you to access separate ship classes.