Mark's Space Bar
--- Bounties are available on request! ---
Credit to @Stormi_chan for this amazing artwork!
Another station along the Sun-singed trade route, Mark's space bar was once a prospering location for various freighter crew to pass through. Now, in the turbulent times that have come, the space bar has seen a decline in patronage as the route becomes more and more inhospitable as pirates take control.
Not one to stand idly as his customers disappear, Mark, the bartender and owner of the station, decided to take matters into his own hands. Or rather, will pay others to go and hunt down pirates for him.
Mark is a burly, strong man, with a stocky build. His head is shaved bald, but he has a bit of brown fluff around his mouth. Mark often wears a sleaveless white button-up shirt with a black vest. He'd have no problem wrestling someone to the floor with his bare hands...
Beside the many, many staple drinks one could expect from a space bar, Mark has a few mixtures you can only find out here. Give 'em a try!
Most drinks have special effects!
- Space-up! "A cool and refreshing drink that wipes away space sickness like no other, tastes like a hull breach in your mouth!"
- Rocketman "A fizzy drink that fills you with energy! Just be mindful who much it kicks out of you once it gets through your system."
- Grey Bull "Gives you gloves"
- Canned air "There is no shortage of air. There is no reason you should buy this."
- Singulo "A sour and sweet mixture of alchohol that feels like a singularity collapsed in your mouth!"
- Nuclear bomb "The hardest hitting drink you can get, tastes like dah bomb. You gotta sign this waver first, however."
- R-P "A synthetic drink brewed from a genetically modified plant... tastes bitter if you ask me, but some people like it."
- Slime Jelly "Fermented and brewed goop. I mean... if you really want to drink it... I won't judge..."
Atmospherics: Online (100%)
Power: Online (1 RTG array, 1 active)
Plumbing: Online (100%)
Sensors: Online (Telemetry only, cannot be manned)
Comms: Online (Telemetry only, cannot be manned)
Defense: Unmanned (3 heavy lasers, 0 active) (8 point defense systems, 8 active)
Port 1: Occupied (@Gaunt)
Port 2: Available
Port 3: Occupied (@Flubbery)
Port 4: Occupied (@KrankysFirebrand48)
Port 5: Available
Docking ring: Online
Private lounge: Online
Gambling den: Online
Mark's quarters: Online
"Mark" (Captain, Bartender, Bountymaster)