This month's theme: No theme
Deadline to submit ships
Countdown to deadline
- Participants can submit their ships by using the link at the bottom of the post. Do not contact IVIemories on discord or you risk your ship being lost in the depths of my computer!
- A number of finalist ships will be selected by moderators for community voting (based on number submitted)
- Walt will veto any ships he feels to be not well suited for inclusion in Bounty Hunter
- Community votes on selected ships to decide contest champion
- Top three ships will be added to the game as bounty hunter enemies (plus any additional ships Walt personally picks)
- Winner of the contest will receive discord rank and forum flair
- The designers of any ships added to Bounty Hunter will get their name in the game credits
- There is no minimum budget, but please note that ships which serve no purpose or are not appropriate for Bounty Hunter will not get past the moderator voting phase
- Ships built purely for combat (pure walls, death cubes etc) are unlikely to pass the moderator voting phase
- This is a design contest, so please don't try to stuff as many weapons as possible into your ship; ships should be visually appealing as well.
Notes and rules
- Budget limit of ₡ 2,500,000
- Mods are NOT allowed
- Paint and decals are considered when selecting ships
- One ship per participant
- Ships MUST be functional
- By submitting a ship to this contest, you are giving Walt permission to include that ship as a built-in ship in Cosmoteer, if he so chooses
- Discord rank (Master of design)
- Forum flair
- Your name in the credits if your ship is chosen to be added as a built-in ship
- Steam key for Bastion
Important Public Service Announcement
Submit only .ship.png files, and please make sure they are within the budget limit and are not illegal designs. Any ships that are not .ship.png files or are illegal/over budget will not be considered at all.
Don't worry about the ship strength too much. Both strong and weak ships are allowed as long as they are functional enough and not too over the top, aesthetics will be as important as functionality when choosing the final design.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask