Strange energy levels have been detected near the planet New Vusumito. The source is unknown, but rumours speak of a mighty artifact hidden in a dungeon below the surface. A mighty heirloom... and something else...
Many brave adventurers descended into the crypt, tried to obtain this powerful item. Only one of them made it back out alive, and commited suicide afterwards. Whatever happened down there, it destroyed his mind. Only the same two words came as mumbling out of his mouth... "They live... they live... they live..."
Now it's up to you, do you think you can survive whatever the Cursed Crypts may contain, and claim the mighty item for yourself?
Rules & extra details
1) Every character has a chance of dying here, plot armor will be of no use once entering the Crypt.
Advised squad size: 1-10
Advised weapons: short range
Spaceship support: No
Destruction of walls and digging directly to another floor: No
(Note: nobody is stopping you from not following these things, but know that it will have consequences!)
3) The Cursed Crypts contain seven floors, which are not always the same for everyone who enters. This way you cannot encounter other people's squad. If you want to do this together, you must enter together.
4) The seventh floor will contain the artifact, once a squad has reached the artifact, the entrance to the seventh floor will be closed for other squads. This will be until the squad on the seventh floor has died, or succesfully taken the artifact out of the seventh floor, which will trigger something major.
5) Being idle for more than seven days without notifying me will cause me to or kick or kill your characters, depending on if they cleared the current floor they're on or not.
6) I will try to be fair, but if you are not you will be punished for it. Characters that are unreasonably OP will have a much tougher time than the ordinary space marine.
You hear the Crypt's call, will you answer?