This mod adds several parts used mainly to make small ships.
Version 1.0.5 for Cosmoteer 0.14.10
Version 1.0.4 for Cosmoteer 0.14.8
Version 1.0.3 for Cosmoteer 0.14.7
Version 1.0.2 for Cosmoteer 0.14.6
Version 1.0.1 for Cosmoteer 0.14.4
Version 1.0.0 for Cosmoteer 0.14.4
NORMAL ARMOR EXPANDED:
SHIP LIBRARY AND BOUNTY HUNTER SHIPS (Needs the Normal Armor Expanded mod):
KROOM'S FORGE 1.0.5 UPDATE
This small update is mainly for adding compatibility with Cosmoteer 0.14.10 but it also adds a weapon for small fighters.
A 1x1 weapon that has very good damage to shields and armor but poor accuracy.
KROOM'S FORGE 1.0.4 UPDATE
Added two modular weapons for small fighters and corvettes.
A a fixed-direction modular weapon that is constructed using three different parts. This weapon fires magnetically accelerated projectiles that can penetrate into enemy ships, causing great damage.
A small modular weapons for small fighter and corvette size ships. This weapon can causes a lot of damage in a small area depending on the amount of booster used.
KROOM'S FORGE 1.0.3 UPDATE
Added three burst energy weapons and compatibility with Cosmoteer 0.14.7. The Decal pack was updated too.
Ion Beam Array:
A small ion beam weapon with numerous emitters that allows it to fire in a wide arc.
A fixed short-wave ion cannon that fires a short and powerful beam that has high penetration and damage per shot.
Pulsar Beam Turret:
A short-wave ion cannon mounted on a turret that fires a short and powerful beam that has high penetration and damage per shot.
KROOM'S FORGE 1.0.2 UPDATE
I made this update to add compatibility with Cosmoteer 0.14.6, and it also adds three small guns.
Also, I have decided to remove all the armor and structures from this mod and create a dedicated one for them called Normal Armor Expanded (see download link up there).
- All bullets and missiles can be destroyed by the flak cannon and pd.
- increased speed of fighter guns's shots by 50% aprox.
- Landing pad teleports the exact amont of batteries, bullets and missiles.
- Increased Twin Cannon Turret damage to shields.
- Cockpit doens't share power with the Jumpdrive anymore
- The small fighter turrets can target missiles, mines and ships.
- All explosions has been changed to the new game mechanics.
KROOM'S FORGE 1.0.1 UPDATE
This is a small update mostly to correct some bugs, but it also adds a few cosmetic parts.
- Added 15 armor parts.
- Added structures for all the armor shapes.
- Added left and right vector thrusters wedges.
- Added a laser and particle small turret versions.
- Fixed a small typo correction.
- Fixed a bug with settings/control.
- Fixed a Bug with small turret's targeting.
- Fixed a bug that cause docked ships not be able to jump to ftl when placing more than one ftl drive near a landing pad.
- Flak Cannon Turret's spread decreased from 8d to 6d, damage increased by 50%, increased explosion radius from 12 to 17, increased ammo used per shot from 1 to 2 and cost from 9000 to 12000.
- Twin Cannon Turret increased cost from 9000 to 12000.
- Increased Twin and Flak Cannon Turret explotion radius from 900 to 2000 and radius from 4 to 5.
- Increased Twin and Flak Cannon Turret fire chance from 10% to 20% and radius from 4 to 5.
- Added a small firing arc to the torpedo launcher.
- Increased torpedo speed from 20 to 60 but decreased duration from 10 seconds to 3.5.
- Increased torpedo penetration from 6 to 8.
- Decreased torpedo damage to shields from 3600 to 2000.
- Increased torpedo initial damage from 3600 to 4000.
- Increased torpedo penetrationg damage from 1800 to 2000.
- Increased torpedo explotion damage from 1800 to 2000.
- Increased torpedo launcher explosion damage from 1500 to 2500 and area from 4.5 to 6.
- Increased missiles turn rate and max speed.
- Increased missiles Acceleration from 3 to 13 but decreased duration from 4 seconds to 3.
- Increased missile launcher explosion area from 4 to 5.
- Decreased missile damage to shields from 1200 to 1000.
- Increased missile damage to operational from 600 to 800.
- Decreased missile explotion radius from 5.5 to 4.5.
- Decreased small guns fire threshold form 5d to 1d.
- Squeezed tooltip data.
- Changed crew quarters roof sprite
- Changed shield effect when hit.
- Standardized AreaDamageBlockFactor for all Armor parts depending on the amount of health per block
- Decreased density from 0.5 to 0.25 and removed structure creation when parts is destroyed to:
- Maneuvering Thruster.
- Control room.
- Small Vector Thruster.
- Decreased density from 0.5 to 0.33 and life by 20% to:
- Energy flare.
- Crew quarters 1x1.
- Vector thruster Overcharger.
- Decreased density from 0.5 to 0.33 and life from 1500 to 1250 to:
- Medium Vector Thruster.
- Fighter Guns.
- Added a few decals.
KROOM'S FORGE 1.0.0
Small energy weapons:
Six 1x1 weapons that have a small arc limit and short range but good accuracy and average damage, also these weapons can be placed behind 1 block of armor.
Two heavy interior weapons that are good agains small fighters, expensive and can not be placed too close together.
Two small shields ideal to use in your small and medium ships. This shield type has a separated energy storage to proyect the shield itself, making it resistant to discharging damage and able to store a good amount of shield, but sacrificing regeneration speed. Can not be placed too close together.
A lot of small armor pieces to create interesting shapes.
A very small reactor used to power small ships.
Vector / maneuvering thrusters:
Four new light weighted propulsion engines capable to manipulate the direction of the thrust, designed for maneuvering.
A small unit that increases the thrust of adjacents vector thrusters by 200% for 3 seconds.
One 1x1 cockpit, light but weak, it can share energy with adyacent parts.
A 1x1 drive used to travel FTL, costly and not efficient.
One 1x1 crew bed, light and weak.
A 10x11 part that, repairs and reload any ship that is over it, it also allow docked ships to go FTL without the need of an FTL device (The Landing Pad needs a nearby FTL device and the cockpit of the docked ship needs to be on top of the Landing Pad). Warning: do not always dock the ship properly, especially if there are too many of them and it could also be laggy.
To dock ships, first, place them over the center of the landing pad, then select the ship with the landing pad and press the docking button at the bottom left.
Some example ships: