Just a simple voice macro for every part that is currently in Cosmoteer. Makes building ships significantly easier since you will no longer need to remember hotkeys or manually select parts.
- Cosmoteer 14.3rc1
- Go to the download page
- Download the "settings.txt" and "Cosmoteer build (English United States).voicebot" files
- Go to "C:\Users\IVIemories\Documents\My Games\Cosmoteer" and make a backup of the settings.txt file there. Then replace your settings.txt file with the settings.txt that you have just downloaded
3b. If you do not wish to overwrite your settings with mine, use the alternative method in the comments
- Open Voicebot and click on the profiles button on the top right, then click manage profiles
- Click import profile
- Import the "Cosmoteer build (English United States).voicebot" file
- Select the "Cosmoteer Build profile" in the drop down menu, and you're good to go!
Optional, to install AI voice
- Download the AI voice folder and unzip it to somewhere.
- Double click on the "Cosmoteer build" profile in the profile manager
- You will need to manually edit each and every macro so that it's assigned the correct path
- Once all the paths are assigned, your voices will work correctly
Save game and load game hotkeys have been reassigned to ctrl + tab + S and ctrl + tab + L respectively to ensure they do not interfere with the program. Certain other settings may also not be the same as the default ones
This mod should be compatible with all other mods, however for obvious reasons it will not work with modded parts unless you assign hotkeys to those parts yourself. This mod should ONLY be used with the compatible version(s) as stated under the requirements section.