This is a quick (and hopefully final) HOTFIX for the most recent version(s) of Star Wars: A Cosmos Divided. It addresses serious balancing flaws between parts within the own mod, and solves issues with the powering of Large Shield Generators, and many various tweaks. I would have posted this on the 0.3.6 Thread, but to garner more attention I decided it was a better idea to make a second page so that it is clear this is the newest, most stable version to download. Please report any bugs in the Discord server or in the Tech Support Forum Post. Thanks for understanding.
(Credit to FormularSumo for addressing and fixing balancing issues with laser colors, and working with me on fixing shields)
Release Notes 0.3.6d
- Improved viability of Triple-Barrel Turbolasers.
- Fixed issues with Shield Generators.
- Other various tweaks and balancing.
14-9-2020; 14 September 2020
Hello again! This is a patch/update that addresses some serious issues, like the previous did. It was created by the Star Wars Mod development team members Lafiel and FormularSumo primarily. It includes the following:
Release Notes 0.3.6e
- Multiple tweaks and bug fixes.
- Fixed 3x1 Right Triangle Structure Mirroring .
- Fixed German Translation support and improved Spanish Translation + added accent and new weapon translations.
- Removed unused files and images.
- Fixed Death Star Superlaser.
Improved value of Heavy/Medium/Tech1 Turbolasers and Ion Cannons.
2x1 Ion Thruster Buff 400>600 Thrust
Decreased the power usage of Steering Thrusters 0.3/s > 0.1/s
Download 0.3.6e Here